Workers' Compensation Insurance
Comprehensive Workers' Comp Insurance for Your Buisness
Worker’s compensation insurance is an investment in both your business and your employees. Not only does it provide legal protection, but it also demonstrates a commitment to the wellbeing of your workforce. This type of insurance helps to cover the cost of medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses associated with workplace injuries or illnesses, ensuring that employees receive the care they need without incurring financial hardship. workers’ compensation insurance is a valuable investment in your business’s reputation, culture, and financial stability.
Why Have Worker's Compensation Insurance?
Who We Serve
Our Program Sectors
- Cannabis Staffing
*We have the ability to quote nightclubs and adult clubs with a payroll solution
- Need 3 years of prior coverage
- Solo artisans okay with two years prior coverage
- Minimum premium $10,000
- Xmod required
- 3 years prior coverage
- Beverage, Dairy & Food Products
- Electric Lighting & Wiring Equipment
- General Hardware
- Guns & Firearms
- Machine Products
- Metal Works
- Plastic Products
Including home healthcare.
What We Achieve
Praxis exists to solve Workers Compensation Insurance marketing problems for multiple industry segments and have long-term relationships that can solve for:
- The Application Process: Our unique relationships with carrier underwriters enable us to streamline processes and save time for our customers.
- Audits: We provide a personalized experience, offering expert guidance to facilitate communication between you and your insured’s audit team.
- Claims: Access to injured employee hotlines
- Return to Work: Solutions to get employees back to work with off-site transitional duty programs. Our carrier programs can help employees work while still recuperating from an injury and will reduce lost time days and claims
- Industry Insights: Praxis stays up-to-date on industry trends, regulatory changes, and emerging risks that may affect our clients.